There are no teachers here in Legacy Weapon, just slightly more talkative students. Today, Drew and Jamie begin a series on how to play to win, without being rich. Remember that preparation is the best Legacy Weapon!
We talk about what the substitutes for the Fetch-lands and Shock-lands, discussing which are acceptable, competitive, budget alternatives and which are not.
- Fetch lands! Buy them now!
- Bad fetch lands! Keep off the smack, kids.
- Corner Case “Dual Lands.”
- Shock lands?
- The “Dual Lands” that shall not be named.
What are these links doing here? No one knows. Probably nothing. Move along.
Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Podcast brings you the following extra-credit reading:
- Top two decks from the recent Legacy Grand Prix.
- The Girlfriend Bracket discusses (among other things) Legacy at SCG St. Louis.
Bonus game! Drew Misstates Cards Corner!
- Drew gets two cards wrong in the episode. Spot them and win a Prize!*
Jamie — @Jamie7Keller — firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew — email@example.com
*There is no prize except shaming Drew further. And really, that’s reward enough for us all.