There are no teachers here in Legacy Weapon, just slightly more talkative students. Today, Drew and Jamie have a guest lecturer, Corbin Hosler of the Brainstorm Brewery podcast! They discuss Eternal Masters and its implications on finance and Legacy. Remember that preparation is the best Legacy Weapon!
- Introducing our newest guru/sherpa
- Eternal Masters? Eternal Masters!
- Wizards of the Coast supports Legacy. Let’s move on.
- Cheaper Legacy cards!
- More expensive Legacy cards . . . That’s bad news, but it is a sign of great things!
- Did Wizards hear our podcast and say, “These guys are increasing demand—we need to increase Legacy supply!”?
- Yes1, yes2, they did3.
What are these links doing here? No one knows. Probably nothing. Move along.
Sir Not-Appearing-in-this-Podcast brings you the following extra-credit reading:
- Here’s a fun discussion of some cards Abe wants to see in Eternal Masters.
- Corbin talks more Eternal Masters on his podcast Brainstorm Brewery.
- We simplified some economic theory in this show, glossing entirely over the idea of Speculators (which we are skipping on purpose because that’s too big a topic) and the idea of Complementary Goods. If that is neat to you,here is a summary of the concept.