[note, this was the last episode to be hosted on Gathering Magic prior to the move to this private site]
There are no teachers here in Legacy Weapon, just slightly more talkative students. Today, Drew and Jamie have a very special announcement, and they also begin a two-part discussion about Jamie’s favorite deck: Elves! Creatures, card-draw, and mana galore—all the best parts of Magic! Remember that preparation is the best Legacy Weapon!
- What is Elves!?
- Seriously, what is this deck?
- All the best Elves. It’s like an Elvish House Party!
- Some of the best creatures aren’t even Elves. You might call them Elvish Impersonators.
- Spells preferred by four out of five doctors, and nine out of ten Elvish Healers.
- Our Elvish Farmers tell you all about the choicest lands for your mana crop.
- Sideboarding with Elves!
- 2 Birchlore Rangers
- 2 Craterhoof Behemoth
- 4 Deathrite Shaman
- 4 Elvish Visionary
- 4 Heritage Druid
- 4 Nettle Sentinel
- 4 Quirion Ranger
- 4 Wirewood Symbiote
- 2 Dryad Arbor
What are these links doing here? No one knows. Probably nothing. Move along.
NEW HOME! Come join us at www.LegacyWeapon.com.
NEW RSS! The RSS feed is (or should be if Jamie didn’t muck it up) here: http://www.legacyweapon.com/feed/podcast.
Both are still under construction but will soon have our next episode—Elves, Part 2—live.