There are no teachers here in Legacy Weapon, just slightly more talkative students. Today, Drew and Jamie begin a series on the staples of the format explaining what Legacy’s best cards are and why they’re so good at what they do. Remember that preparation is the best Legacy Weapon!
- We talk about what the most-played cards in Legacy are, why they are good, and how they affect Legacy as a whole.
- Mana sources! Most (not all) decks need them!
- Counterspells! Who knew blue was a good color?
- Cantrips! Okay, we get it, blue mages. Stop beating a dead horse.
- What are these links doing here? No one knows. Probably nothing. Move along.
- Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Podcast brings you the following extra-credit reading:
- Marshal Sutcliffe presents an Inside the Deck video looking at the Legacy deck called Death and Taxes.
Jamie — @Jamie7Keller — email@example.com
Drew — firstname.lastname@example.org