There are no teachers here in Legacy Weapon, just slightly more talkative students. Today, we analyse opening turns and how to figure out what your opponent is playing. Mostly Jamie just makes himself look bad! Most importantly, chill, kick back, and remember that preparation is the best Legacy Weapon!
- Starts off easy. Jamie is Awesome.
- Cool story about WOTC helping someone whose collection was stolen.
- Jamie should have quit while he was ahead.
- Jamie is no longer awesome.
- Dang, storm is hard to balance.
- Make plans now to go to the Legacy Grand Prix in January!
- Prepare for the next Grand Prix in January! We might be there too!
- Here is a new list that friend of the show @jMee3rd made which we are LOVING.
- You want a budget list?! Here is a <$300 deck that just made TOP 8 at a big event.
- There is exactly one post in the forum, and it is lonely! And it’s not even in the “giving Drew a hard time” section!
- The free, weekly, prize supported MTGO Legacy League is still going strong!
- A new small, but growing mtg online community…not Legacy focused but still a friend of the show. www.kitchentablemtg.com/forum
- A content website covering MTG, and also Hearthstone that we are very proud to be a part of. www.cardconfidants.com
- The BEST place to go for magic podcasts, new, old, big and small. The place we started and are happy to be a part of. www.mtgcast.com
Also hit him up at @PatEuglow on Twitter.
What are these links doing here? No one knows. Probably nothing. Move along.
Sponsor! For after all your Beeble care needs!
Banned Card of the Day! Would it be in Storm? of freaking course it would.
I don’t really know what an RSS is, but I hear you should feed it. Subscribe to help! http://www.legacyweapon.com/feed/podcast
I don’t really know what a Patreon is either, but I think this one looks hungry. https://www.patreon.com/jamie7keller?ty=h